Welcome to my 300th post. I am both shocked and amazed that I actually made it this far. To some, 300 is nothing…to me, it’s something, considering my recent brain cramp and lack of postings.
I’d like to take this opportunity to thank those of you who have stuck with me through most, if not all, of my ramblings. Some of you have read all 300 bits of fluff that have emanated from my head. Some of you have even been with me since my Typepad blog. To those brave souls, I humbly apologize and ask forgiveness for cluttering up your brain with my ramblings.
It’s interesting to note that this post also ushers in something new for me. New Year’s Resolutions. I’ve never done this before, but hey, it’s never too late to start. They are in no particular order:
- Get organized:
- Folders for bills (Feb 16, 2005)
- Folders for receipts (categorized by budget items) (Feb 16, 2005)
- Reminders for billing dates (as bills come due until completed)
- Practice guitar 30-45 minutes per day
- Learn one song per month after guitar class ends February 13th.
- Go to the gym 3 times a week
- Ride bike 3 times a week
- Ride the 2006 Paul Moak Volvo MS150 Bike Tour, October 7 & 8, 2006
- Cook 3 times per week
- Attend and complete POPC Inquirer’s class
Well, friends, those are the goals for 2006. Wish me luck…and keep your checkbooks handy…I’ll need to raise some money for the MS150. 🙂